Your Gifts Make a World of Difference!
Six times throughout the year, United Methodist congregations celebrate churchwide Special Sundays with offerings. Your support is critical to the survival of these important ministries and for sharing God's gifts around the world. Your support matters! For more information, click here.
Churchwide Special Sundays with offerings enable United Methodists like you to offer refuge in times of disaster, promote peace and justice, provide scholarships and student loans, reach out to the community, teach skills to encourage self-sufficiency and share the love of Jesus Christ with God's people everywhere
Special Offerings are scheduled for particular Sundays during the year (you can see the listings below,) but your church may choose other dates to receive these gifts if you choose. If you have quesions about any of the specific Special Sunday offerings, click the links below for a description of each Special Sunday.
Human Relations Day - January 19, 2014
One Great Hour of Sharing - March 30, 2014
Native American Ministries Sunday - May 4, 2014
Peace with Justice Sunday - June 15, 2014 (or date determined by local church)
World Communion Sunday - October 5, 2014
United Methodist Student Day - November 30, 2014
World AIDS Day - December 1, 2013, December 7, 2014
- Racial Ethnic Local Church(RELC)- February 2, 2014, Lane 5.
- Golden Cross Sunday - May 4, 2014, Lane 6.
- UM Volunteer in Mission Awareness Sunday - June 1, 2014
- Rural Life Sunday - August 31, 2014, Lane 6.
- Christian Education Sunday - September 14, 2014, Lane 6.
- Disability Awareness Sunday - October 26, 2014 (no offering)
- Camp Sunday - Date determined by the local church, Lane 6.